Soft Organizer is intended to help you manage the applications you install on your system. It helps carrying out such tasks as installing, updating and uninstalling apps.
The program’s interface is rather intuitive, although somewhat more complicated than that of Windows Uninstall, which is logical if we take into account that it has much more functions. Besides showing the list of installed applications with data about their developers and versions, it can also scan for traces, like Registry and disk items. Moreover, you can access the developer’s web site by clicking on the corresponding links, check if there are any newer versions, or write your opinion about any of the programs on the list.
In order to avoid the trash usually left behind when you uninstall applications, Soft Organizer can effectively trace installation. This way, it will help you undo all the changes made as part of the installation of a particular program. What Is more, it supports uninstalling a series of applications in a row, which may save you a lot of time and effort.
In general, Soft Organizer is an excellent substitute for Windows Uninstall feature: it does much more and very quickly.
- It helps you uninstall a series of applications
- It checks for updates automatically
- It lets you post opinions about a particular program
- It works very fast
- It can clean all the traces left behind after uninstalling apps
- Soft Organizer informs about new versions of installed programs
- It does not track the drivers installed on your system